The VERTEX helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. The unventilated outer shell protects against electrical hazards, molten metal splash and flames. With its potential for integration of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, and multiple accessories, it is an entirely modular helmet, thus meeting the specific additional needs of professionals.
Petzl Vertex ANSI Helmet
Weight: 1.08lbs (490g)
Head Circumference: 21in to 24.5in (53cm to 63cm)
Certifications: CE, EN 397, EN 50365, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class E, EAC, AS/NZ 1801
- Six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT feature provides all-day comfort
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be in a low position, guaranteeing the helmet fits securely on the head
- Suspension system folds into the shell for easy storage
- Dual chinstrap allows for adjustable strength in order to adapt the helmet to different working environments
- Unventilated outer shell
- Works with Petzl modular accessories
Desde $100 IVA inc.