Notch Gecko Steel Climbers were designed to provide comfort and support throughout any job. Modeling the cuffs after the popular Notch Gecko Aluminum Climbers, the Notch Gecko Steel Climbers provide the user with a tough, long lasting, and comfortable solution.
The proprietary Notch high-impact plastic molded cuff, steel leg iron construction, integrated high-density EVA padding, and 4″ wide upper calf strap make the Notch Gecko Steel Climbers incredibly comfortable and stable all day. The Notch Gecko Steel Climbers have been tested in labs and trees under every environment to ensure that they are the toughest and most comfortable products available.
Adjustable height from 14 3⁄4″ to 21″ by 1⁄4″ increments fits climbers of any height, and a 350lb weight capacity fits climbers of any size.
These are a good option if you are upgrading from more basic tree gaffs.
Meets ASTM F887 standard
• Steel leg iron construction with rust proof finish
• Adjustable high impact plastic molded cuff with integrated padding
• Offset leg stirrup for optimal leg positioning
• 4” wide upper calf strap provides maximum security during climbing
• Replaceable high-density EVA padding
• Hot forged replaceable steel gaffs
• 26” lower straps with split ring
• 350 lbs. weight capacity with gear