The sit harness offers many connection possibilities for efficient organization, work and positioning: two mobile attachment bridges made of rope reinforced with tubular webbing; side loops at the ends of the lower bridge and aluminum alloy ring on the upper bridge; double ventral attachment point, one metallic and one textile; two side rings and one back ring on the belt; numerous gear loops and slots for the Kilo gear carabiner.
Fully equipped chest harness: sternal and dorsal fall arrest points with activation indicators; dedicated attachment points for the Turboknee System ascender; 3Lock carabiner with removable anti-rotation pin; parking position for fall arrest lanyard.
The comfort is incomparable: adjustable connection of the mobile bridges to the belt allow the worker to adjust the position of suspension; ergonomic padding with variable thickness; low-profile patented STS ANSI buckles on the leg loops; ergonomic padding on the shoulders.
Standards: CE EN 358, CE EN 813, ANSI Z133:2017, ASTM F88
Waist: (31.5-47in) S-L, (35.5-53in) L-XXL
Legs: (19.6-25.6in) S-L, (23.5-29.5in) L-XXL
Height: (21.6-29.5in) S-L, (25.6-33.5in) L-XXL
Weight S-L: 3230 g (7.1 lbs)
Weight L-XXL: 3350 g (7.40 lbs)
- Two mobile attachment bridges
- Double saddle ventral attachment points
- Sternal and dorsal fall arrest points with activation indicators
- Dedicated Turboknee System attachment points
- 3Lock carabiner with removable anti-rotation pin
- Parking position for fall arrest lanyard
- Adjustable mobile bridges
- Ergonomic padding
- Low-profile patented STS ANSI buckles on leg loops